© Diversified Protective Group, 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Our professional investigators are state licensed and have years of investigative experience. Based in Fort Worth, TX we specialize in undercover surveillance to detect fraud, criminal acts, and cheating spouses. Our investigators are trained in interviewing witnesses, recovering assets, and locating people.
Our investigative services include, but are not limited to:
- Civil: On site records retrieval; locating material witnesses; interviewing witnesses and more. Locating assets or unclaimed funds for clients.
- Criminal: On-site record retrieval, locating material witnesses, interviewing witnesses and more. Skip tracing and fugitive investigations.
- Domestic: When one person believes their significant other is unfaithful.
- Insurance: Interviewing policy holders, physicians and witnesses. Neighborhood/hospital/pharmacy canvass.
- Corporate: Background checks and criminal record searches. New employee screening. Employee investigation. Sexual harassment.
- Government: Subject matter experts in Law Enforcement use of force, narcotics / undercover operations, and police management.
- Protective: Our investigators are capable of conducting site surveys, surveillance and counter surveillance, technical surveillance, TSCM / debugging, threat assessments, and travel planning in foreign environments.