Diversified Protective Group is seeking motivated security professionals who place the needs of our clients first. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
In order to be considered for employment you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident of the United States or have been granted authority to work by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Have no disqualifying criminal history
- Have no disqualifying history of mental illness, alcohol, or controlled substance abuse
- Hold a valid Texas Drivers License
- Have a High School Diploma or a General Equivalency diploma
- Be of good moral character and work ethic
- Must be physically able to perform a combination of standing, walking, or sitting for a 10-12 hour period. PPO / SRT positions require the passing of a Physical Abilities Test (1.5 mile run, Push ups, Sit ups, 300 meter Sprint).
Employment preference is given to qualified applicants with two years of continuous Security Officer Experience, U.S. Military service with an honorable discharge, and/or Certified Law Enforcement Officers.
© Diversified Protective Group, 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
If you are interested in starting a challenging and rewarding career, please feel free to contact us!
Email it to us
Fax it to us